- JDRF | A nonprofit organization that funds type 1 diabetes (T1D) research and advocates for regulation favorable to medical research and that makes it easier to market new medical devices. Formerly called the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- American Diabetes Association | A nonprofit that seeks to educate the public about diabetes and to help those affected by it by funding research to manage, cure and prevent diabetes
- International Diabetes Federation | A worldwide alliance committed to raising global awareness of diabetes, promoting appropriate diabetes care and prevention, and encouraging activities towards finding a cure for the different types of diabetes
- glu | glu is an online community of type 1 diabetes patients and their families
- Insulin for Life | Insulin for Life USA provides insulin and disease management supplies free of charge to those with diabetes who otherwise would go without these life-saving provisions. They collect in-date, unopened, supplies from individuals or organizations and, following careful inspection, deliver them to disadvantaged regions to be utilized by those in need.
- Oklahoma Diabetes Legislation
- OK Diabetes Management in Schools Act
Provided at the OU Physicians Schusterman Center Clinic | Location Info | Provider Directory
Make an appointment, refill a prescription, contact a provider, or refer a patient:
Phone (918) 619-4803 | Fax (918) 619-4801