Media representatives desiring additional information in order to report on the Hamm Prize and/or Prize-related events may email or call Katie Hoefling, +1 (405) 271-2824.
Official Press Releases
- VIDEO: 2019 Hamm Prize Lecture in Diabetes Research (October 22, 2019)
- VIDEO: 2019 Hamm Prize Laureate Video (October 22, 2019)
- VIDEO: 2019 Harold Hamm Diabetes Center Symposium (April 9, 2019)
- VIDEO: 2017 Hamm Prize Laureate Video (October 16, 2017)
- VIDEO: 2017 Hamm Prize Lecture in Diabetes Research (October 16, 2017)
- VIDEO: 2017 Harold Hamm Diabetes Center Symposium (February 7, 2017)
- VIDEO: 2015 Hamm Prize Laureate Video (October 26, 2015)
- VIDEO: 2013 Hamm Prize Laureate Video (October 28, 2013)
- VIDEO: Press conference announcing the Prize (June 7, 2012)
- VIDEO: Overview of Harold Hamm International Prize (August 17, 2012)
Official Fact Sheets
Any media who would like high resolution photos of the awarding of the Prize Medallion, please contact Katie Hoefling at (405) 271-2824.
Prohibited Use of Photos
Promotional photos may only be used without modification and in an appropriate manner. Examples of prohibited use include but are not limited to the following:
- Modified proportions of images (e.g. stretching vertically or horizontally)
- Modified colors
- Any implication of endorsement by the Harold Hamm Prize or Harold Hamm Diabetes Center
- Commercial uses (e.g. placement of an image on product packaging)
- An individual's use of an image for purposes other than acknowledging participation
- Combination of the Prize image with another entity’s logo.